DRMP is a Community Partner
DRMP’s commitment to being a good community partner is two-fold. In performing our services, we understand it is our responsibility to ensure sustainability is incorporated into our projects. The second step of our commitment is to enhance the quality of life in those communities in which we serve through donations, volunteering and participation in community organizations.
Our firm and employees regularly participate in community involved activities throughout the year. Each year we choose a few organizations to focus our efforts and donations upon. During the past year, DRMP participated in the following:
- Participated in the City of Orlando’s “Bike to Work” Event – DRMP was recognized as having the most non-City participants.
- In support of the Victim Service Center of Orange County, DRMP employees donated $$ to wear denim to raise awareness for Sexual Assault Awareness and Prevention Day
- Raised funds for the American Cancer Society’s annual Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
- Annually collect items for ASCE’s Younger Members Forum canned food and toy drives at the holidays.
- In support of the Haitian Earthquake Disaster Relief Fund, DRMP matched the monetary donations collected by our employees for the American Red Cross.
- Host bi-annual blood drives at DRMP’s Corporate Headquarters.
Another important aspect of our community involvement is the mentoring of students. Whether we are judging science fairs or having kids act an Engineer for the Day, we feel it is our responsibility and privilege to enlighten the future generations of engineers, surveyors, planners and scientists.